Friday, November 14, 2008

School Picture

As you know, I'm camera shy but I'm making some improvements. I'm screaming less at Mommy when she has that darn device pointed at me, and I'm interested in seeing the pictures after she takes them (of course I'm still having difficulty with the concept that the image needs to be captured prior to the viewing). For my school picture, I didn't have my blanket like last year (thank God- that was so embarrassing!), but I didn't exactly smile either. In any case, I'm still quite the cutie. I can say that with absolute objectivity.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, Brody, the biggest models in the world rarely smile in their pictures. You are so handsome!!

Jenny said...

Oh my goodness, I wish I could give you some kisses.

Lane and Cole and Reed said...

you are cuteskie no matter what kind of face you're making!!