Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

I had so much fun this year Nona and Papa's house on Thanksgiving day. They had their house all decked out again with Christmas trees, Santas, nutcrackers, etc. everywhere. Nona even organized an official "lighting" of the house. It was pretty cool except that not everyone turned their remotes on at the same time. We'll practice counting down again before next year's gathering.

It had been summer since all of the cousins have been able to play together. This was Natalie and Gavin's first Thanksgiving since arriving from Russia but they have adapted well to the chaos. We made lots of noise and a big mess, but minimal tears were shed and no one got hurt.

Everyone ate so much good food. Well, not me of course. Nothing irritates Mommy more than my exceptionally picky choice in nutrition. I don't change my game plan and alter my diet even during special occasions.

We also enjoyed watching the Cowboys beat the Seahawks 34-9 and then the Longhorns KILL the Aggies 49-9. Daddy was so so happy. It was another great Thanksgiving with so much to feel grateful for. (By the way, it also irritates Mommy to end a sentence with a preposition.)

5 comments:

Kellie said...

Brody, your mom looks awesome in that pic. :)

good thing u don't alter your diet on the holidays. me either!! stick to the finicky lifestyle. it will eventually irritate more than just your mom. :) ha ha ha

Lane and Cole and Reed said...

your mamma is a hottie! ps - our mamma hates dangling participles, too!!

Daisy said...

brody, great smile! was your mama tickling you?

Anonymous said...

Good Blog, I think I want to find me, I will tell my other friends, on all

Anonymous said...

It seems my language skills need to be strengthened, because I totally can not read your information, but I think this is a good BLOG
landing net