Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Camera Shy

If you haven't noticed lately, there haven't been any pictures of me smiling. That's because every time Mommy gets out the camera, I get mad and start crying. So, she has to sneak the camera out and capture this blank look on my face before I scream at her. My parents even tried to get my two-year pictures done, but I wouldn't cooperate with the photographer even though she tried all her "kid" tricks. If this continues, my future career as a model will be quite hindered. Fortunately, my Nobel Peace prize candidacy should not be affected.

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Thanks for a good laugh, Brody!! I can't wait for your mom to show you these pictures again in about 20 years :)

Flower Mound Mom said...

At least you still look cute when you are crying!!

Anonymous said...

okay that's really funny - you can include the one from playgroup now too! : )

Jenny said...

Oh my...I heard this about you Brody, but I didn't believe it until now!!! I agree...still very cute...and unintentionally funny!

Daisy said...

Brody, it's okay...I'm sure your mommy is the one with the problem..HA! :)