Thursday, October 18, 2007

What the . . . ?

This is my school picture. No, I'm not joking, it really is. I had obviously forgotten about it because I certainly would have warned Mommy weeks ago that I had my blanket during the pictures. For those of you who didn't know, I suck my thumb when I go to sleep. Mommy started sending the blanket that I sleep with to school for nap time. However, whenever I am having a rough time, the "Mrs. Jennifers" give it to me, and now I have associated my blanket with sucking my thumb even when I'm not going night-night. Get it? It has gotten to the point that if I even see my blanket I start sucking my thumb. So, as you can see I was having a difficult time during picture day and this is what I looked like . . . with my blanket . . . sucking my thumb . . . out of my crib . . . captured in a photograph . . . for eternity. Sorry, Mommy. Hopefully this does not come back to haunt me one day. How embarrassing that the Class of 2024's valedictorian sucked his thumb.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

OH MY GOSH...that is HALARIOUS!!! Thank you Brody for keeping your Mom on her toes:)...you are a sweet baby boy!

Daisy said...

That is so funny! I will make sure Lauren pulls that picture out of her purse every now and then - if Brody is ever mean to her...HA! She's gonna say, "Don't make me....!" :)

Jennifer said...

Priceless. Gotta love it!!

Anonymous said...

You will love this picture forever and ever! So sweet and adorable.

Anonymous said...

I can vividly remember when you were 5 years old and older maybe 8, just like your mom Brody. It looks adorable! Like mommy, like son hehehe

I knew, it was your anniversary before the end of the month but then I forgot. Old great aunt, right smart Brody?