Monday, November 3, 2008

October Fun

October was a lot of fun with all sorts of activities. We made a trip to the pumpkin patch (just in time to kick up our allergies again) complete with hayrides, animals, and of course pumpkins.

For Halloween Mommy was a bit limited on my costume options again since I will still not wear anything on my head. So she got me a UPS delivery uniform this year (last year I was a doctor) and I wore it a few times. First, I had a party at school with everyone dressed up.Then we had a party for playgroup, but Mommy didn't take many pictures and we never got the group together as in the past years. But here I am "driving" Cade around.

Of course, I wore my costume again to go trick-or-treating. I had so much fun getting all that candy in my "pumpkin bag." Mommy let me eat one piece that night. Of course, I picked a sucker and finished it in my bath. Just like at Sam's house.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sure look like you had a great time esp the ones on the tub with candy. I'm sorry you forgot your phone and I think it's still on the counter. I left tonight and didn't have time to say goodbye. Take care
God bless!
Auntie Arlene

Jenny said...

Oh my gosh! Brody looks so big and so much older! Uh, so cute and so big.