Saturday, April 26, 2008

First trip to the zoo

This past Wednesday our playgroup went to the Fort Worth Zoo (I missed last year's trip because I was still on that two-nap thing). I was able to see a lot of animals that I had never seen before in person and rode on a train for the first time. My new friends Lane and Cole (their mommy is friends with mine and used to work together) even met us out there. Since one of my favorite things is animals (next to milk, my blanket, vehicles, shapes, the Wiggles, Sesame Street, etc.), I loved the zoo! I didn't even mind that my only nap was in the car ride home . . . Mommy seemed to mind that part a lot. I found out that she apparently uses my nap time to do other things. What's up with that? It's not like I get in the way when I'm awake.

1 comment:

Lane and Cole and Reed said...

you neglected to say that both of our mommies were WHIPPED by the time we got home b/c of the marathon running they did! so fun hanging out with you brody!