Thursday, April 17, 2008

Voted Best Looking 2007-08


As you can see from our class picture (I'm standing, second on the right), all of my classmates are cute, but my folks think that I'm by far the most adorable (of course!). One thing is for sure, I am one of the smallest (and youngest) so why did they stick me next to the tall kid? And why am I the only one not looking, you ask? It's because I wanted to go against the grain and give the photographer my "aloof model" expression. Next year I'll do my "pensive intellectual" look.

4 comments:

Daisy said...

Brody, next time you need to crack a joke just before the snap! You can help those serious classmates with a little smile. Whatever the photographer was using definitely got the others attention, but no success on the little teeth showing...psh...New Photographer Please!!! You look GREAT! Love the Model Aloof Expression....

Jennifer said...

You're a natural born model, Brody! SO handsome. I think it's pretty amazing that the photographer was able to get you all to stand in one place all at the same time!!

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jenny said...

Haalarious. Great picture. Brody, you most certainly look like the only one with "intention" in your look...as opposed to the glazed over stare of the front row.