Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Mommy's Back!

Mommy had a great weekend with her friends at the lake and so did we at home. Daddy took me to the park and out to eat with Papa. He even took me to Caden's 5th birthday party and I got to bowl a couple of sets- I had so much fun! When Mommy's with me I usually have my camera, but I forgot it this weekend without her so there are no pics of my first bowling experience.

Mommy smothered me with hugs and kisses when she came home. She talked about how nice it was to not have to take care of anyone for a couple of days. I didn't realize that taking care of Daddy was such hard work.

3 comments:

Daisy said...

welcome home....funny stuff! :)

Kristin said...

I'll send you some pics - I got a few really cute ones!!

Jennifer said...

I can't wait to hear about your trip! I got your message from Saturday morning (I was actually still asleep...it was a long night filled with lots of wine). I'll give you a buzz soon.