Sunday, May 4, 2008

2nd Annual White Trash Cookout

The day after my first birthday bash last year, the folks had all the neighbors over for a cookout to finish the remaining food. It ended up looking a bit white trash with the grill on the driveway and the Soliz's small bounce house on the sidewalk. But, we had such a good time that we made it an annual tradition. On Friday, the neighbors came over and we grilled out again on the driveway. Despite Daddy's analness, the kids used chalk all over our driveway and sidewalk.
I was having so much fun, I even let other people hold me without protesting. Mommy took this picture of me and Mr. Jason as proof (note the return of the bounce house behind us).

While I stuck to my favorite beverage (milk), the adults had their own juice and even stayed up way after I went to bed enjoying their drinks. I'm not sure that I can call it a white trash party since Daddy's the only caucasian one in our house (I'm only half, remember?).


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a fun tradition...especially the "adult juice drinking after the kids go to bed" part!!

Anonymous said...

I don't think I gave you permission to post pictures of my kids.

jk