Friday, December 19, 2008

Third Visit with Santa

I finally made it to see Santa Claus before he went back to the North Pole to collect my gifts. I was extremely hesitant to sit in the man's lap but Mommy promised me candy afterwards (she does that with haircuts, too). Her bribe worked because I did not try to "escape" like last year. So we took two pictures (the first one I had a bigger frown) and I hopped right off to receive my much-deserved treat. I don't get candy very often at all so I wouldn't mind a few more visits; I might even muster up a smile after a while.

3 comments:

Daisy said...

you deserve the candy brody!! :)

Anonymous said...

You these things, I have read twice, for me, this is a relatively rare phenomenon!
Personalized Signature:常州麻将,常州三打一,常州攻主,常州斗地主,常州4人升级

Anonymous said...

It seems my language skills need to be strengthened, because I totally can not read your information, but I think this is a good BLOG
landing net