Monday, December 8, 2008

Children's Parade

Mommy and Daddy were brave enough to take me to the Neiman Marcus Adolphus Children's Parade this year. Each year our group gets tickets together and makes a trip to downtown Dallas. You have to get there early to get good seats (but isn't that why we bought the tickets?), and then wait a while in the cold for the parade to start. Although I was getting quite antsy for the show to begin, I really enjoyed it once it started. I saw many characters from tv, Miss America, Miss Texas, and Miss Dallas, some of the Dallas Stars and Rangers, lots of bands and dancers, and of course elves, Rudolph, Frosty and Santa. My complaints were minimal, but once the parade was over I was ready to get the heck out of those tight quarters. My parents were quite shocked that I tolerated almost two hours in one spot. That will be my Christmas present to them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems different countries, different cultures, we really can decide things in the same understanding of the difference!
Personalized Signature:我喜欢淮安掼蛋,靖江青儿,南通长牌,姜堰23张,常州麻将这些地方言游戏

Anonymous said...

Although there are differences in content, but I still want you to establish Links, I do not know how you advice!
Cargo Net