Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Activities

Ok, so I'm a pretty active guy (when you're this good looking you can't help but to be busy with so many friends) and did a lot in December leading up to Christmas so I'm just going to give you a brief summary.

First, we went to see the largest Christmas tree in the world (that would be in my world) at the Galleria in the middle of the skating rink. I even saw Santa Claus there.

We had our annual playgroup Christmas party and book exchange at Madison and Mason's house.

Next, Mommy joined my class for another Christmas party and book exchange.

One night we visited Frisco's Christmas in the Square like we did last year and watched all the lights choreographed to the holiday music. I even saw Santa Claus there.

That same night we stopped by Frisco Fire Department's Safety Town (it's a mini-city designed to educate children about public safety . . . hence the name) to see their holiday light displays and activities. I even saw Santa Claus there.

As you can see I was really busy before Christmas. But apparently not as busy as Santa Claus.

1 comment:

Lane and Cole and Reed said...

get in as much activity as you can now bro bro! mamma's not gonna want to do much in a little while!! ;)