Saturday, May 19, 2007

I finally turned one!

I am finally twelve months old! Lola and Papo came to town from San Antonio on Thursday night and helped Mommy and Daddy so much for my big party. It was a beautiful day and about 80 people that came to the park to celebrate with me (I didn't realize that I had that many friends). You'd think that I would have been really excited about it and have wanted play with everyone, but I mostly preferred hanging out with Mommy of course.

I had the cutest (and biggest) bug cake ever and after everyone sang Happy Birthday to me, I was supposed to dig into my own little cake, but I don't like getting my hands dirty (I'm anal, just like my parents).

I was so tired afterwards and I got so many gifts that it took a couple of days to open all of them up. Actually, I was more interested in the bags and paper than the actual gifts. A lot of people could have saved some money if they had known that beforehand.

On my birthday . . .

And then the next day . . .

Thanks to all my good friends and family for celebrating my big day with me!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Happy birthday little dude!! Wish I could have been there to help celebrate!