Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Muffins with Mom


This morning we had "Muffins with Mom" at school. Mom, I mean Mommy, was nervous about sticking around for breakfast since every time she had stayed for a parties I wanted her to hold me (sometimes a change in my routine throws me off). But this time I went straight to the table to eat my food and didn't seem to notice that Mom, I mean Mommy, was there. What I did notice was that her muffin was much bigger than mine so I wanted hers too. She stayed for circle time to take pictures, and when she left I gave her a kiss and sat back down with just a little frown.

Here's a video of us during circle time (Mom, I mean Mommy, only had her digital camera and it kept focusing in and out):

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Yeahhhhh BRODY! You are so animated and so cute looking for Mommy...I mean Mom's approval!
Sweet boy!

Jennifer said...

I'm so proud of you, Brody!! You've grown into such a little dude!