Saturday, December 8, 2007

Christmas Decorations


Daddy always has the house decorated and the lights up by Thanksgiving Day. Last year I wasn't able to appreciate the sights and sounds of Christmas, but now I really enjoy looking at it all. I drag my parents around the house to show them the decorations (as if they did not know they were there). I drag them outside to show them the lights. And if you were to come and visit, I will drag you all around, too. Thanks to Mommy I even get to see mall decorations a lot!

We have two Christmas trees and my folks weren't sure how I would do with them this year, but I've been very good about leaving the ornaments where they belong. I only like to look at them . . . especially since they taste so bad.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

That is a great picture! You have a great Daddy to put up the tree for you all. I am so glad you are having so much fun with the decorations. Make sure your Daddy keeps your Mommy in line...we miss you!