Saturday, December 1, 2007

Animal Noises

Daddy went deer hunting this weekend (poor Bambi) so it was just Chopper, Mommy, and me (Mommy always calls herself "single" whenever Daddy leaves overnight). We did a lot of Christmas shopping, cleaning, and laundry. Actually, she did all of those things and I was just there making those tasks more difficult.

During dinner Mommy videotaped one of my "tricks." You see, within the last few months I developed a new love for animals and vehicles. I point them out wherever we go. I may not be able to verbally name any of them, but I can make many of the animal noises and Mommy caught some of them on camera. I'll have to learn what a deer "says" to make feel Daddy guilty for shooting two of them!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

ahh...that is so cute Brody! I heart you...sweet boy. I can't believe you know all those animal noises and I can't believe you did them ALL on demand!

Lane and Cole and Reed said...

you are a smart boy! i can just hear your mamma practicing all of those sounds with you just like she did with all of our special friends years and years ago!

Jennifer said...

You're such a smart little boy, Brody!! Are you coming to SA for Christmas this year? I hope so...I have a craving for some good Filipino food. Oh, and it would be good to see you and Mommy!! : )

Kristin said...

I must say that the monkey noise is my favorite. Too Cute!!