Thursday, October 25, 2007

Pumpkin Patch(es)

Last Sunday Mommy and Daddy took me to a pumpkin patch for the first time. I never made it last year; I was taking so many naps there was never enough time to get out of the house (remember, I love my sleep and can make everyone miserable if I don't get it)! So this year, I got to see all the animals, go on a hayride, and play in the pumpkin patch. Except for the strong winds, it was a great day to go out there. Not only did I get to take home a pumpkin of my own, I brought home severe allergies! That's ok because I got a new prescription. Mommy kept talking about how expensive it was so it must be a good one.

On Wednesday we had a playgroup at a different pumpkin patch. It didn't last very long though. The winds were even stronger that day so after a good whiff of all the animals, getting dirt in my eyes, and being knocked over by wind gusts a couple of times, I had had enough and we got the heck out of there. Sorry, no cute pictures with the pumpkins that day.


No comments: