Sunday, October 14, 2007

Almost tall enough

Sorry that I have been slacking off lately with my posts. I am now consistently on one nap a day and have been really busy occupying my folks. I have been learning a lot of new tricks including opening doors; I usually do it when I'm purposely being kept out of another room. When I have both hands free, I can lean in and reach all the way up to pull on the lever- Daddy thought that he had several more months to toddler-proof the doors (just like Mommy was hoping for several more months of two-nap days). I just can't wait to to be tall enough to play with the water dispenser, I mean, get my own cup of water.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You are such a cutie butt!! Oops...is only your mommy able to call you that? Anyways, you are growing into one handsome dude!

Jenny said...

Brody...
I love your super slick man pants and you are just smart, smart, smart!