Monday, September 10, 2007

Visit with cousins

This past Saturday Reese and JP came to visit me. They, however, were not in their game day gear. I guess it's because their daddy's alma mater, Notre Dame, isn't doing well (don't worry Ninong Cesar, the season is still early). . . unlike Daddy's horns (take caution Daddy, the season is still early)! Hook 'em! Here are some pictures for Lola and Papo.

Reese in my crib . . .
Chopper making sure that I share . . .

Trying to get a picture with all three of us . . .

Daddy holding JP for some reason (where was I at this time?) . . .

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love the pictures!! Poor Reese didn't know what was going on with the boys crying on either side of her!

Oh yeah, Go Horns!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking care of me, Ninang! I enjoyed playing with Brody!!