Friday, September 14, 2007

Bookworm

I have grown to love books more than any of my other toys (but still not as much as I love sleeping). I enjoy looking at them, walking around with them, and having my parents read them to me. Sometimes Mommy tells me to go look at my books so that she can get a break (again, from what I'm not sure). There is this one book (Dog is Lost) that I like the most because Mommy has read it to me since I was two weeks old. She often tries to hide it because she gets so tired of reading it over and over again. But, I've got her number and I know when it is missing from my bin. Nice try, lady!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Tell Mommy to read more books to you...how else are you going to become a genius and support her in her old age?

Stephanie said...

Cutie Pie!

Jenny said...

Brody....why do you like that book the very best? You are so silly...and your mommy is so ornery.

Daisy said...

Brody...your mommy may think she knows more than you, but we know the truth...hehehe!