Sunday, September 2, 2007

Game Day

Are you ready for some football? I sure am- can't you tell? I was really mad before the first Longhorn game of the season because Mommy woke me up from a short nap to go to the Sutton's house. Hadn't she heard that saying "Never wake a sleeping baby"?

Daddy loves autumn mainly because it's the season of college football. He can associate the two biggest days of his life to certain Longhorn games- Mommy and Daddy got married after Texas played Iowa State and they found out they were having me before the big Ohio State game.

Instead of watching the game, I mostly played with Carter and Cade. I must not have missed much anyway since Daddy and Mr. Trent were yelling a lot at the tv. I don't understand why they got so mad because Texas still won.

No comments: