Thursday, May 31, 2007

My first airplane ride

Ok, so it's not a real airplane. It's a ride-on airplane that Nona and Papa got for me last Christmas. When I was younger (a few months ago) I just liked pushing the buttons on the toy to turn on the propeller and sounds. Soon I was able to sit on it without falling off. I'm still not quite ready to push myself around, but Mommy and Daddy have found a way for me to ride on it. As you can see, I was a bit confused by this new "game" and wasn't sure what to think about it.



http://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa28/cynhoge/?action=view¤t=68d94e11.flv

2 comments:

Jenny said...

It looks like Brandon is playing shuffleboard with Brody!

Flower Mound Mom said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the Blog. Adorable idea, you are so creative. I am going to enjoy watching your cutie grow up!!