Wednesday, May 23, 2007

12-month appointment

Mommy and I went to see the doctor yesterday for my well visit . . . and I decided that I do not like him. I thought that he was a good doctor a long time ago (especially since he is a Longhorn and went to medical school with my Uncle Cesar), but not only does he make those nurse ladies give me those unnecessary shots each time I go there, he emphasized to Mommy that I really need to give up my bottle! He obviously does not know anything because I really need my morning bottle. Also, I felt fine before we went to his office, but last night I couldn't sleep because I had a fever- so he actually made me sick! What kind of shots were those and what kind of a doctor is he?

This is a picture of us at my first appointment . . . back when I liked him (but you can't tell from this photo).

No comments: