Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Jesus' Birthday Party

My last day of school was a celebration of Jesus' birth (i.e., Christmas). Mya and my mom came to chapel with me and watched me do our pledges and sing a few songs. We also watched the transitional kindergartners perform the story of baby Jesus. They did a great job, but I'm not sure why my own birthday isn't transformed into a play since it is such a significant event.


Afterwards, the parents came to our classroom for a party and book exchange. If you can't find me in the picture, I'm the tallest boy in the class. Ok, not really (thanks mostly to my mom and her Asian genes). But, what I lack in height, I make up for in temper, I mean, talent.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Brody...so proud of you you did AWESOME singing...and don't worry about your height...would have never thought about it had you not mentioned it...however, I so enjoy your silly sense of humor!:)