Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday

Today was Daddy's annual flag-football game with his friends in his fantasy football league. Although his team lost, he made it through the game with only a bloody nose and, most importantly, without seriously injuring his back like last year. Mommy is so very thankful for that since, being in her last trimester, she did not want to have to take care of two "dependents" in the house again (three if you include Chopper).

Afterwards, we went to Jackson and Ryan's annual Super Bowl party at their house. I had a lot of fun playing with friends I hadn't seen in a while and a whole lot of toys that I don't have at home. I didn't pay much attention to the game but there were some interesting 3D commercials during half time. I wonder if Mickey Mouse Clubhouse comes in 3D.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look so grown up in your jersey! Looks like you watched more of the game than I did!!