Saturday, February 14, 2009

Days of Love

I had another great "string" of Valentine's celebrations this year. We had our playgroup party at Meredith and Caroline's again. Their mommy was very brave and had over 30 of us (plus the moms) over for treats and box/cookie decorating. It was such a messy chaos! But, I had more cookies and brownies in two hours than I've had this year.

At school on Thursday morning, Daddy came with me for "Donuts with Dad." I had five donut holes and still wanted a big chocolate one, but I was cut off. I then gave him a new tie that I had made (with a picture of me on it- so it's super cute), and we sang a Valentine's song for all the dads.


In the afternoon, Mommy came up for our Valentine's party (sorry, no pictures because Daddy forgot to leave the camera in my backpack- he didn't hear the end of it from Mommy), and I had MORE cookies and brownies. You'd think that I'd gain some weight after all that over-indulgence and finally fit into my pants . . . probably not.

* Update: My teacher took a picture of Mommy and me at the party and sent it to her so at least I have one to show you. If you can't tell, I have gotten over my phase of crying whenever the camera comes out; now I always say "cheese"!

1 comment:

Flower Mound Mom said...

Isn't Valentines Day a blast with little ones??? Didn't realize it was such a "fun" holiday.