Thursday, February 12, 2009

Flight Museum

This past weekend was Brayden's 4th birthday party at the Frontiers of Flight Museum. His dad, Mr. Bill, has been proudly serving in Iraq since September and the flight museum is their favorite place to visit together (Mr. Bill will be back in April- just in time for the birth of little brother Matthew).

It was a very cool place with interesting exhibits and a fun play area for the kids. Daddy was really in awe of the Apollo 7 capsule and had to be pulled away for lunch. When the party was over, I even got a flight school certificate of completion. However, I overheard Daddy comment that he would still never get on a plane that I was flying. What's that supposed to mean?

1 comment:

Flower Mound Mom said...

that looks so fun, I'm putting it on my things to do with the boys list.