Friday, September 5, 2008

Back to School

I finally went back to school (Mother's Day Out) on Thursday and Mommy was very happy about my return for some reason. On Tuesday the church had Open House so I saw my new classroom and met my new teachers, Mrs. Monica and Mrs. Kristy.
In the morning I said goodbye to Daddy and Chopper, and I seemed eager to get to school. When Mommy dropped me off, I was such a big boy and didn't cry at all (which was a huge improvement from last year). I did ask her for my blanket, but when she gave it to me I just walked off and didn't pay anymore attention to her even when she tried to kiss me goodbye. When she came to pick me up though I started whimpering and told her, "All done school!" My daily report said that I had a great first day and was very friendly. My teachers also added that I was one of the few to take a nap- me miss an opportunity to sleep? They have so much to learn about me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on such a great first day back to school! You're such a big boy!

Anonymous said...

You're such a sweet boy, Brody! I can't wait to see you again on Tuesday!

Kristin said...

Awww . . . such a sweet boy, Brody!! Maybe you should talk to Caden about how to cope with first day anxiety. He's still having issues :)