Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Heard Museum

Mommy and Daddy have been so tired of the heat this summer so since it was a little cool this morning, they decided to take me to the Heard Museum here in McKinney; every year they have the Dinosaurs Alive exhibit. Mommy tried to prepare me for the visit- we looked at the website with the dinosaurs and talked about what they sound like. We even practiced "roaring" in the car. But, just as she anticipated, I was scared of them and kept my head turned to the left (those creatures were all on the right side of the trail). I guess that I was not expecting them to move and "talk." Aren't they extinct? Despite my fears, I kept talking about the dinosaurs and playfully imitating their noises when we left. At home, I keep asking to see them on the internet again. When asked if I want to go back to see them again I say "No, all done dinosaurs!" Maybe next year . . .

1 comment:

Flower Mound Mom said...

I am sooo taking the boys there, they love dinosaurs.