Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's Day

Anyone who knows me knows that I loooooooove Mommy . . . I mean, A LOT . . . no, seriously . . . I love her very, very, very much. Next, I love my brother Chopper. But, if we're only counting two-legged creatures, then I would say that I love Daddy next. Chopper and I follow him to the door when he leaves in the morning and then we rush back towards the garage when we hear him come home (or at least when Mommy says with relief, "Daddy's home!").

For Daddy's second Father's Day he didn't get a "duty-free" day like Mommy did on Mother's Day (again, I don't quite understand the reasoning behind that), but I did give him a golf outfit and a gift certificate for a massage. He is very special to me because of the time that we spend together. One morning when I was in "jail" (i.e., that darn play yard), Mommy suggested that he get in it with me to experience how it felt. I cried a bit because I saw Mommy and wanted her to get me out of that cramped space, but Daddy was acting silly and kept me entertained.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

ahhh...it's kinda like...Brandon's special..

Kristin said...

Hoger is very special. I have known this since high school . . . Let's hope Brody has more of his mom's side . . . j/k