Sunday, June 10, 2007

Rare moments

There are only a few things that can get me to settle down and stay still but one of those things is watching the Wiggles in the morning. I'm not sure what it is about that show, but I will stop whatever I'm doing when I hear them singing. Nothing else can get me as focused as those four guys (not to mention that wacky Wags). Now, I can't concentrate for the entire 22 minutes that it is on, but a full five minutes is almost a miracle. One morning I was watching for several minutes and Mommy got the very end of my trance; I obviously had to stop because I was being watched which was quite distracting (that woman never leaves me alone- I love her but I wish that she would get a life of her own).

1 comment:

Flower Mound Mom said...

What is it about those Wiggles that is so captivating to the little ones??
Can you email me and let me know how you download videos to your blog??