Monday, May 31, 2010

FOUR!

It's official. I turned four years old on the 19th. But, of course, the celebrations were spread out over a week's period. First, I brought cupcakes to school a week early on the 13th (all of our birthdays are around the same time so we're assigned a specific day to bring treats). The whole school decided to recognize my big day by making it Hawaiian Spirit Day. Ok, it was a coincidence but still a nice thought.

My party on the 14th was with my playgroup friends at the new McDonald's (Mom got REALLY lazy this year). Who knew that 20 kids and their moms could fit into the play area there?


On my actual birthday I ate birthday pancakes for breakfast, went to playgroup at the mall for lunch, and had dinner at Gatti Town (maybe we need to re-evaluate our diet?). We played so many games; Mya was no challenge in bowling and I "scored" my folks. How embarrassing for them.

No comments: