Saturday, March 28, 2009

Open House

I had Open House at my school on Thursday and was able to show my parents (and Mya) what I have been doing lately. I love going to school (almost as much as my mom loves me being there) and my teachers are great so I was excited about it Plus, I knew that there would be cookies and balloons.

We have read The Very Hungry Caterpillar, Rainbow Fish (one of my mom's favorites) and my favorite book, Chicka Chicka Boom Boom (remember my love of letters?), so my work and crafts lately have related to our readings. My parents are hoping that we do some chemistry and calculus soon, but I think that may be a bit too advanced for me.

1 comment:

Kellie said...

fun! looks like you really enjoy school. :) Yes, we loooooove Rainbow fish in our house too. oh wait. thats been banned here!!! :) ha ha