Friday, March 27, 2009

My life since the new addition

Sorry I have neglected my blog lately. As you can imagine I've been very busy since Mya's arrival: crying over trivial matters, throwing huge tantrums, trying to boss the folks around, testing everyone's patience. You know, typical new, big brother behaviors. Plus, something was wrong with our Flash Player and I couldn't make slideshows. Mommy finally fixed it while I was at school one day by spending an hour on the phone with some foreigner at tech support.

Over the past month, I've had a lot of people come to see me. Lola and Papo stayed with me while Mommy was in the hospital and for a week after she came home. When they left, Nona and Papa let me spend the whole day with them at their house a few times. Then, "Aunt" Jen came up from San Antonio and brought me my new favorite toys. My friends' mommies had also been coming over and kindly bringing us dinner since Mommy has for some reason been really tired and busy. I'm not quite sure why I've been getting so much attention lately but I'm loving it!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Very, very sweet. Mya looks so big...and then I see her in your arms and she is just a teeny sweet pea. Can't wait to meet her!
Snuggle her...you know it goes quickly:).

Daisy said...

she is such a little doll!! :) very very photogenic like you- brody! take care of your sweet baby sister!

Kellie said...

oh, she is adorable!!
Brody, Jack Jr says 'well done'. he has a few more tricks you can borrow when Mya gets older. :)