Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Six Years


October 26th was Mommy and Daddy's wedding anniversary. They celebrated on Saturday night with dinner at a hibachi restaurant and then a Halloween party (yes, they even dressed up). I always miss out on all the fun. Sunday was their actual anniversary so Lola and Papo, who are in town waiting for my newest cousin Joseph to arrive, took everyone out to eat at Texas de Brazil. The flowers? Oh, they're not from Daddy. They're from Lola and Papo. Mommy was just glad that she got roses from someone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Brandon & Cynthia, wow has it been 6 years, how time flies. Ask Brandon and see if he'll say seems like yest hehehe. Good job for voting early and for waiting patiently. I lucked out bec nanay was in a wheelchair so they let us cut in line. Last time we voted for a president, it was your lolo & lola with me. I like to take them both bec they seemed to enjoy being an American and exercise their power to vote without fear unlike the Phil. Take care of your precious baby and I hope you're feeling better now. Ok big brother take care of your mom & little sister! :) See you!
Love & Prayers, Auntie Arlene