Thursday, October 23, 2008

New Playground



So, there is a new trail in our neighborhood that leads to an ergonomic-looking playground. I don't know if you can call it ergonomic since it seems very unsafe. It's not completely done yet (or at least I'm assuming since the swingset is missing swings), and I'm not quite sure how anyone under 34 y.o. plays on it (I picked that age because even Daddy had trouble). How does this equipment function and do you need to sign a liability waiver to use it?


3 comments:

Daisy said...

very futuristic Brody! i'm sure you'll be climbing all over things in no time!

Jenny said...

Hey Brody Bro...that looks so fun! I am completely jealous! Hey, did your mommy say you could go to the choo choo train thing?

Anonymous said...

I completely agree about the playground...we got there all excited and then were like..."uhhhh, what?!"...we were very confused. glad we weren't the only ones : )