Monday, July 14, 2008

My Proudest Achievement

I have accomplished a lot in my lifetime- none of which includes using a cup without spilling, staying still for more than 15 seconds, or being patient. And, if throwing tantrums were an actual sport, I'd win the gold. In any case, before I turned two I was identifying shapes and now I am counting to 15. My articulation may not be great (thank God I happen to be pretty close to a speech therapist), but I am also recognizing and naming many of the letters of the alphabet. However, the skill that I am most proud of is using the toilet (or as I like to call it, "pee pee potty"). I may be a bit behind some of my friends in this area and far from getting rid of my diapers, but my parents have been quite excited that I'm not screaming my head off (shocking, right?) when I sit down much less using the potty successfully. Now if I could just convince Daddy to install a tv in the bathroom, I might use it a whole lot more.

3 comments:

Daisy said...

Way to go Brody...I know you are going to love this picture in a few years!! Congrats on such a huge accomplishment.

Jennifer said...

Congrats, Brody! You're such a big boy - you look so handsome, even if you were caught off guard!

Anonymous said...

My, my aren't you a big boy now! No more diapers or pull overs? I bet your mom & dad are excited. We are proud of your big accomplishment :)
Auntie/Lola Arlene