Thursday, July 17, 2008

My New Shirt

Over the past week I've seen a lot of my family. Ninong Cesar came over to drop off my birthday present (yes, it was late, but they had a good excuse), the gang surprised Papa for his birthday, and then we went down to San Antonio to see the rest of the family. Each time, Mommy kept putting me in this new shirt she got me. She must have really liked it since I must have worn that thing four times in less than seven days. Personally, I thought it was a fashion faux pas, but what do I know- I'm only two. Plus I've learned from Daddy to never scrutinize Mommy's methods. I've heard that there is some sort of dog house that you have to sleep in when you get in trouble.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations! Whoohooo!

Lane and Cole and Reed said...

congratulations hoges!! when are you due?

Daisy said...

Congratulations Brody, such a cool shirt!!! Yayy!! Please fill us in on all the details...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Brody!!! We are so excited that you are going to be a big brother - take good care of your mom.

Love, Meredith and Caroline

Kristin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Flower Mound Mom said...

Brody you are going to make one good big brother!! We will see on Monday.
Do you want a sister or a brother?

Kellie said...

congratulations!!! the betting begins now - boy or girl?

Kellie said...

congratulations!!! the betting begins now - boy or girl?

Kristin said...

Congratulations to all of you! Brody, you're going to be a great big brother!

Anonymous said...

Why such a long face big brother? Congratulations. I'm sorry but another big star is coming in Feb and mom and dad will have divided attention between you, Chopper and a very cute baby! God is good! We love you guys!
D'Pascual's