Sunday, March 9, 2008

Troy Aikman- Daddy's New BFF

Last Thursday night Daddy and some of his coworkers got the VIP treatment when they went to the taping of the Gordon Keith Show (all you P1 listeners of The Ticket will know who that is) at Channel 8. Troy Aikman also happened to be one of the guests that night so Daddy got to hang out with him in the "green room." Troy added to Daddy's collection (which I'm assuming will be passed down to me one day) and autographed a football. It was so surreal to him (Daddy, not Troy) to sit with a three-time Super Bowl Champion and Hall of Famer. It was almost as exciting as the day he got married and the night I was born. At least, that is what he is assuring Mommy.

Daddy and Troy Aikman in the green room (not only is Troy actually eight feet tall, he was also standing on a box for this picture):

Daddy and Gordon Keith (aka, Gordo) in the studio after the show:

2 comments:

Daisy said...

Brody, your dad is so cool...I wonder if I can have HIS autograph later?! :)

Anonymous said...

Too cool!! What a fun experience. I can't believe how HUGE Troy looks!