Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Springtime Snow

I realize that it's not officially spring, but since the weather has been so mild lately it just seems like we've hardly had a winter. Despite the fact that it was 70 degrees this past weekend, it snowed a lot last night. I wasn't that fond of it falling on my head so I mostly just watched the accumulation through the window. Daddy was so excited about it that later in the evening he walked to the park by himself to see it all (probably scaring all of our neighbors). The next morning, most of the snow was still on the ground. I wasn't a big fan of walking in it, but it was pretty just to look at. People here get a little freaked out about even the smallest bit of moisture during freezing temperatures, so Mommy was very thankful that my school wasn't cancelled.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What pretty pictures!! I don't blame you for wanting to watch from inside where it is warm...you're a smart boy! You need to get your mommy to build you a snowman!!