Saturday, August 11, 2007

Trip to San Antonio

This past week I went to visit my relatives in the Alamo city. Our flight to San Antonio was delayed so Mommy found a children's play area (albeit quite lame) to occupy me in the meantime. My first experience on a plane was awful! How in the world can anyone be expected to just sit for more than 2 minutes? Snacks, toys, books, and a Wiggles DVD were not enough to hold my interest, and I wanted to walk around the whole time. Mommy felt sorry for the people that sat around us since I was so busy. The flight was full, but I was able to have my own seat until everyone else boarded.
Whenever we go to San Antonio, there's always a lot of shopping involved. That Lola sure can spend some money! After a full afternoon, I even fell asleep in the car on the short trip home (I NEVER do that)! I visited my great grandmother (great Lola?) . . .
went to the pool at Lola and Papo's country club . . .
played with my cousins Caleb and Jacob . . . and rode on a train (during yet another mall excursion).
I had a great time and hope to visit them again soon. But Mommy said that next time we will definitely be driving!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

You were very brave to do a plane with a one year old by yourself!! Just remember - no one on the plane is still talking about him :)