Sunday, July 15, 2007

Busy Saturday

We had a really busy weekend, but don't worry, I didn't miss a nap. Saturday morning we went to Jackson D's 3rd birthday party (he's so big that I thought he was four) at Celebration Park in Allen. I have grown to love the water, and there was this really cool spray park that I was really excited about . . . until I crawled over to one area and a big bucket of water dumped on me. That was it for me.




Later that afternoon we went to Nona and Papa's house to celebrate Papa's birthday (it was on the 8th- the same day as Chopper's birthday, but he didn't get to come). I played with my cousins again and got snacks from Aunt Mimi and Uncle Sam (they know how to make me come around).





1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Thanks for coming to Jackson's party. We had a blast!!! But he turned 3 not 4~!! Please don't make him grow up faster than he already is! :)