Thursday, June 25, 2009

Mya's Baptism

Mya was baptised this past weekend and fortunately most of the extended family was able to attend. We were so proud of how well she did and so happy for her big day; my parents were also impressed with how well I sat through an entire mass. I did, however, head towards the altar when the four of us were supposed to be walking back up the aisle to bring the offerings. Thankfully, my mom quickly saw this and grabbed me from the steps.

After taking the obligatory series of family pictures in front of the altar, everyone came over to our house for the dinner (and of course, drinks!). I was so excited to be with so many of my cousins from near and far despite the fact that they were playing with all my stuff. At one point my folks even forgot about me since I was so entertained and wasn't constantly demanding/requesting something of them. What a miracle!

1 comment:

Flower Mound Mom said...

Mya is getting so so so cute. I need to meet her, and hold her, and get my baby and girl fix!!

And of course Brody is as handsome as ever!!

Happy Baptism