Friday, January 2, 2009

Family Reunion

After Christmas (but during the "marathon") Nona's two sisters and their families came to Kyleigh and Mikinley's house in Colleyville for a reunion which we haven't had in several years. Actually, I had only met one of them previous to this day. Nona's older sister, Ann and her husband (James) came from Tyler. Their daughters Stacey (from Tyler) and Kristie (from Athens- no, not Greece) drove in with their families as well. Nona's younger sister, Debbie, traveled all the way Oregon and her son, Robert (from Tyler), came with his wife and four kids. It was great meeting everyone even though I can't recall all my "new" cousin's names. But since they're all much older/bigger than me, I do remember that none of them needed a mid-afternoon nap like me (although I decided to play in bed instead of sleep this time).

The whole clan

The Hoges

2 comments:

Jenny said...

awww...fun family activities!
And I love the blog facelift.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.