Sunday, June 29, 2008

Fun with My Big Brother

When I was young, Chopper didn't pay much attention to me and vice-versa. Now, he and I love to play together. I throw him the ball and he fetches it, we chase each other around the house, and we often roll around on the floor together. Sometimes when he feels lazy and doesn't want to play, I get mad and scream at him (one of the few times I can get away with screaming without having to go to "quiet time") while he just lays there staring at me. Nevertheless, he's a great big brother and I hope to be one too one day . . . as long as I don't have to share my mommy.

3 comments:

Kellie said...

i love your laugh, brody. its great that you can play so well with your big brother. perhaps u can head on over here to teach my boys? ;)

Flower Mound Mom said...

Tug of War is great. Tires out both canine and child, no one ever wins so it goes on forever... one of our favorites...
LOVE the laugh, I needed that!

Stephanie said...

cute